iMod Education is an initiative launched by iMod Digital, a digital marketing agency based in Cape Town, South Africa that specialises in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Having been in the industry for over a decade, we noticed that there are no SEO courses that cover the knowledge required to actively start practising SEO and this lead to the birth of our first course.
Our mission is simple: To share the knowledge we’ve gained over more than a decade working for companies all over the world as well as major JSE listed companies to improve their SEO, and compile it into a useful course that outlines not only the theory behind SEO but also sharing how we do our work and approach SEO to achieve excellent results for our clients.
With us you will receive guidance and help from real humans should you have questions, gain access to a supportive social community where we keep you up to date on the latest news within SEO and digital marketing, and help each other out, as well as gaining insight to all the software we use and news sources we rely on to stay abreast of all developments within the digital space.
- The prediction for SEO-related marketing services expenditure in 2016 was $65 billion. Forecasts say that businesses will be growing their SEO-related and marketing spend to $80 billion by 2020.
- According to LinkedIn’s Hottest skills list, SEO is one of the top 5 skills to possess.
- According to Google trends, SEO is by far the most dominating channel to gain website traffic.
- If you complete our short course, you will receive a discount when you sign up for our full course.
- You will receive support from the course authors throughout your learning experience.
- SEO is a challenging yet wonderfully rewarding career choice requiring both analytical and creative thinking.